The Battle with Miniatures

 

Goblins - the return.

Goblins - the return.

These are some of the half painted stuff I had. I'd done most of the
armour, and the skin and tunics, so they just need their hair and the
leather doing. Looking at the latest white dwarf, one of the painters
gave a quick scheme for these, which involved scorch browning all of
the leather and hair. I started doing this but they really need
something extra - take the guy at the front left's hair.. So I'll
drybrush the black hair, and ink the leather. As I was basing some
other stuff I thought I'd base these, so this is the start of it. I
need to wash the bases, and I think I flocked them too early, as most
of the sand is lost, but at least I'm getting somewhere.
This isn't my best work by any way. I'm at bit sick of batch painting
at the moment and I think it shows.

Labels: ,

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Archives

August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   January 2005   May 2005   June 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   March 2007   April 2007   June 2007   January 2008   April 2008   October 2008  

Lord of the Rings Battle Game
Ring Owner: Hithero Site: Hithero's LOTR site.
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Site Ring from Bravenet

I painted Games Workshop miniatures when I was a teenager, and have started painting them again since my son has become interested in them. After subscribing to Battle games in middle earth I thought I would try and blog my progress through trying to paint them all. This blog is just about miniatures, not about the rest of my life, I do other things!

Similar Blogs:

Other BGIME Resources:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?